Description of Work:
- Translate relevant elements of the product/program vision into a clear Channels & Integrations strategy for Team Member Tools experience, (and especially for the Team member facing experience of Customer Identity and Access Management [CIAM] ).
- Build great stakeholder partnerships across different business value streams (Including UX Teams, Architects, Security Developers and others) to drive activities across the product life cycle.
- Create and maintain well-defined product roadmaps with the flexibility to pivot and align with fast-changing business drivers/enterprise priorities.
- Co-Lead cross-functional product teams composed of Architects, Researchers, UX Designers, Developers etc.
- Functionally decompose product from roadmap level to delivery/scrum level (Increment Planning / Story Mapping / Backlog Management etc).
- Discover, Decompose, Define, Prioritize and fully own product requirements for all channels and integrations capabilities
- Accountable for the creation and management of all product management artifacts including but not limited to; Product Roadmaps, Product Backlogs (User Stories), StoryBoards, Release management plans and others.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A passion to solve problems and create value leveraging digital technologies.
- 5+ years of product management experience in the enterprise software space
- Strong skills and demonstrated understanding of software platforms and architecture.
- Proven experience eliciting (discovering), scoping, analyzing, specifying, validating and documenting product requirements through collaboration with both business and technical stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of working experience with Scrum as an agile framework for product development and delivery; as well as a general understanding of agile software development practices and SDLC methodologies.
- Good understanding of application architecture practices and platform/API services & products.
- Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment
- Effective communication and negotiation skills