We are looking for an enterprise architect to help streamline the system architecture for our B2B and B2C digital landscape. The current architecture comprises of a large number of digital and legacy products and services. These include: SAP, Salesforce solutions, Local solutions, other cloud-based solutions, etc. The candidate will actively participate in workshop sessions with various business stakeholders to map out the 'as-is' and 'to-be' architecture for our landscapes. The group will review from scratch all data connections required, parties needing the data, and how the data is connected.
- Enterprise Architecture skills, with an understanding of TOGAF
- Experience in conducting technical sessions to gather architecture level information on legacy systems
- Ability to decompose systems into their core components and interdependencies
- Experience in modelling systems into their ABBs, interconnections, data flows, services, and interfaces
- Ability to capture current state architectures, derive target states, and identify current-future state gaps
- Ability to define transitional architectures, develop roadmaps, and state business benefits for each transition
- Familiarity with IT industry reference architectures
- Familiarity with REST APIs and OpenAPI specs
- Experience with Microservices architecture and design patterns
- Must be hands on!
- Iserver experience