Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Work with project managers and stakeholders from Cable, Wireless, and Network SC (Supply Chain) Management and Operation teams, to plan, track and report projects and programs;
- Provide project management using standard project management methodologies*;
- Assist in developing and validating business cases with SC and Finance stakeholders;
- Lead and implement capital and process improvement projects from start to finish;
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodologies, to develop and drive continuous improvement projects, in support of the overall SC operational efficiencies objectives;
- Design systems and processes to aid product launch, and data collection, data warehousing and reporting;
- Contribute to problem resolutions of SC IT systems and processes;
- Participate and contribute to team’s projects and operation support.
* Manage all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies. Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, Post Implementation Reviews, etc.). Identify benefits expected from initiatives and conduct post implementation reviews to report on and track results. Pull together resources effectively to implement projects. Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish objectives.
Use critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise. Communicate these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or equivalent, MBA preferred;
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management and hands-on project role;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) an asset;
- Proven experience and track records in project management with ability to deliver projects on time, to specifications and within budget in a fast paced, multiple project environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and other MS Office tools;
- Demonstrated experience and results in continuous improvement, particularly in SC or service industry, with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt an asset;
- Knowledge of data analytics and data engineering, data warehouses and visualization software;
- Strong technical skills and quick learner for various processes and systems in order to participate in projects, and operation support, to help to meet overall SC business objectives (cost, quality and delivery);
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to deliver solutions to complex challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Highly motivated and result driven.
- Experienced in Supply Chain and Logistics operations and processes, and ERP systems;
- Experienced in telecommunications industry, with inventory management, forward and reverse logistics, and transportation operations;
- Familiar with Wireless and Cable consumer products, as well as telecommunications network equipment;
- Innovative with state of art technology such as IOT to drive Supply Chain inventory and operational efficiencies;
- Experienced in data analytics, and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.