As a Business Analyst (12 months contract) , your responsibilities will include:
Must to have skills:
- Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
1. New product development experience
2 Telco experience
3. Understand full value chain (Sales to cash)
4. Able to work with multiple/cross functional teams
5. Ability to drive business process discussions and document process flows6. Business Analysis – Certification
7. Able to lead business requirement, use case and user story sessions for cross functional teams
8. Experience in UAT and ORT
9. Working knowledge of Visio
Nice to have skills:
1. Technical understanding of IoT
2. Understanding of LTE/Wireless technology
3. Vendor/Services background (eg. Telco, Banking, Insurance, Retail)
4. Managing virtual teams