As the Program Manager, you will be the cornerstone of operations communication with technical cross-functional teams in the development of new products. You are well versed in the CM/ODM manufacturing environments and will lead a team of professionals to ensure products are designed and built to high standards. You will work with teams to solve problems that gate software development, hardware development and production line operations in an occasionally high-pressure environment.
• Manage the operations side of large scope projects from initial builds though production and serve as project lead in resolving complex issues during bring-up and life of product.
• Communicate project readiness. Identify, prioritize and manage key technical changes and risks of a given product.
• Ensure operations technical readiness for all phases of the introduction cycle.
• Ensure all technical risks associated with a product are identified and closed or mitigated to enable the quality ramp of a product.
• Manage and communicate project budget status for multiple projects in the hardware portfolio.
Must to have skills:
1. Expert Project Management Skills (driving projects across multiple cross-functional teams, managing multiple time schedules)
2. Strong written and verbal skills (communicating complex ideas, mastery of English language)
3. Capital management (managing project capital across multiple
4. Strong problem solving skills. Being able to identify, evaluate and work through project blocks.
Nice to have skills:
1. Knowledge of any of the following industries: high-speed internet, TV services, Wi-Fi
2. Knowledge of CM/ODM manufacturing processes
3. General knowledge of the product development process
Manage multiple project launches (schedule and budget) for client customer-premise equipment such as modems, TV set-top-boxes, remote controls, Wi-Fi access points