Our Clients app empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly-personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favorite teams, leagues, and players. The Company’s sports betting app delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience and is currently available to place wagers in New Jersey, Colorado, and Indiana. The company creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
We rapidly iterate by using an Agile approach to software development along with continuous integration, manual and automated QA. We use code and design reviews to maintain a high level of quality in the app. Our codebase includes mostly Swift with some Objective-C. We adopt new releases of iOS immediately and are always looking to push the boundaries of the platform.
We value continuous personal improvement and encourage team members to attend conferences, host meetups and give talks. We open-source our code when possible and maintain an engineering blog in order to give back to the community.
Typical Work Day:
- Daily standup with your team.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize features on our Android app.
- Work closely with developers from Server, iOS, and Android.
- Design, architect, and ship features often.
- Participate and be involved in product development meetings.
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years’ experience with Kotlin.
- 3+ years’ experience in Android development.
- 4+ years’ experience in Java development.
- Experience developing pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Knowledge of serialization formats like JSON.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP, HTTP, etc.).
- Experience with Android Studio (IntelliJ) is must.
- Experience with GraphQL is an asset.
- Desired Skills: Git, AndroidX, Android Architecture Components, Kotlin, Java, Coroutines, Dependancy Injections(Dagger, Koin), JUnit, Robolectric, MVVM, retrofit2, OkHttp, GraphQL,
· Seniority: Strong intermediate to senior. Someone with at least 5 years of experience in Native Android development.
· Minimum one-year production experience with Kotlin programming language.
· Must have worked with MVVM design pattern/architecture.
· Must be strong at Unit testing and comfortable to Unit test their own code.
· Experience developing UI and knowledge of Android Studio.
Nice to have
: Android X, UI Testing and GraphQL
· Interview Process:
20-30-minute chat with an internal recruiter, take-home coding exercise, and a final 2-hour interview.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Top of the line office hardware.
- Parental leave top-up.
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others.