The Resource shall have:
Approach and Methodology to the Engagement:
- The level of experience, skill, competency, training and qualification and all certifications necessary to perform the services.
- Expert level knowledge of project governance and management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Breadth understanding of health care change and transformation.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills; able to communicate and influence effectively at the leadership level.
- Proven senior level experience in managing programs/projects of similar scope, size and complexity.
- Post-secondary degree.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix management structure.
- Resource currently holding an Epic certification as a Senior Training Lead shall provide Epic training expertise to AHS End-users in application workflows.
- Follow the course/lesson plan and training materials developed by the AHS team of Senior Trainers.
- Demonstrate the ability to be an innovative thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance good working relationships with external and internal constituents.
- Transfer knowledge to AHS resources continuously throughout the Statement of Work term.
- Resource shall have sufficient and diverse experience supporting Epic Training Delivery
Programs including using the Epic Master Training Environment (MST).
Looking for candidates who can demonstrated that they have acquired the following skills and able to demonstrate that they have successfully completed similar projects:
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Resource shall support readiness activities where appropriate.
- Resource shall provide End-user support/guidance at the time of launch.
- Resource shall adhere to AHS’ standards, guidelines, practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Resource shall use the client’s time reporting system ‘PPM’ in respect of time occurred and billed to the client.
- Resource shall be reporting to the Connect Care Clinical Operations Program Director.
AHS considers the following skills and experience to be necessary for the Resource to be successful and will seek to award this engagement to the Vendor that proposes a Resource with the best combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience delivering Epic Training.
- Resource must be certified in multiple Epic applications described in the last point below “Epic Certification or credentials”
- Resource must be credentialed in multiple Epic training tracks set forth in this – See last point below.
- Apply adult learning theory and methodology to training delivery.
- Prepare training materials and documentations prior to session delivery.
- Deliver scheduled instructor led training for assigned area(s) of responsibility and apply general medical terminology during training delivery when appropriate.
- Identify problems and potential solutions for training and support issues.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to audiences at all levels of position, competency, and capacity to ensure delivery of effective and accurate training.
- Validate training curriculum and training materials and maintain knowledge base in response to upgrades and change management.
- Required Epic certification or credentials:
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Epic Clinical Documentation
- Maintain and enhance good working relationships with external and internal constituents.
- Extensive experience delivering adult education.
- Instructional design training and/or experience.
- Experience with both implementation and post-live training.
- Understand healthcare workflows and HER/Technology functionality.