Reporting to the Director, Initiative Management Office (IMO), the Technology Enablement Program Manager is responsible for managing daily operations, including the management of team members and resources to achieve the team, program and organizational key performance objectives, while adhering to company policies and procedures. The TE Program Manager will lead and motivate the team by giving direction and following up on adherence to program objectives and company policies and procedures; monitoring team members and program performance to ensure the team successfully delivers each aspect of the program.
Required Skills and Experience:
- IT Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure, Cisco Networks, Hyper Converged Infrastructure, Google and SAP
- Experience with the Software Development Cycle.
- Recognized Business and / or Information Technology Management degree or diploma preferred.
- Experience in delivery methodologies including Traditional Waterfall and Agile methods
- Extensive experience managing project managers / business analysts (Minimum 10 years of IT and / or Banking experience).
- Extensive experience, a minimum of 6 years, in a managerial or supervisory capacity within a dynamic / transformative organization.
- Extensive experience in working within centralized governance constructs for technology enablement across the entire organization.
- Solid understanding of organizational adoption methodologies (i.e. change management).
- Extensive experience in negotiating terms and managing service contracts and/or statements of work. Preference given to candidates that have negotiated these agreements.
- Ability to perform well in high-paced, highly demanding environments.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong delivery focus, with demonstrable experience in building trusted relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting client's environment.