Description of Work:
Research is responsible for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the insights collected through surveys and interviews conducted to support the product success teams for the Rebank and Business banking platforms.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced User Experience Researcher who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Working with a UX design team including proactive management of expectations to ensure stakeholder expectations are met, and opportunities to deliver additional value through testing are captured.
- Familiarity working in an agile test environment supports effective collaboration across stakeholder groups
- Delivering results to the UX team requires flexibility in reporting style, given the timelines and requirements for any given sprint.
- Usability testing for UX Design is largely qualitative
- Solid interview skills for moderated tests
- Qualitative analysis of moderated and unmoderated tests
- The majority of stakeholder interactions with the diverse group of stakeholders (including: development, product management, product success, internal/external communications, marketing, team member enablement) require research to be both proactively requesting, as well as responding, to opportunities for research to provide insights. will require good time management and good presentation skills, both verbal and written.
Experience with some/all of the tools we use would also be an asset:
Use of Qualtrics, including: Survey programming, Dashboard management, Email distributions, Intercept and Creative management.
User Testing for usability testing
Optimal Workshop for information architecture (first click testing)
JIRA, Monday and MIRO are all tools used for the coordination of work.