Our client in Ottawa is in need of a Snr Business Analyst with Reliability Clearance
for an initial 6 month contract
Must to have skills:
- "Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
1. Defining and documenting business and functional requirements.
2. Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form with internal teams and management and with the customer
3. Process /workflow experience to enable the development of plans, process and procedures documentation
4. Someone who can work independently without much supervision or handholding or coaching.
Nice to have skills:
1. Testing (QA) experience
2. Effective note taking skills
3. Project Management skills