Our client has its own in-house creative production team, and has a need for a six month contract position for a full-time Senior Producer.
Their Video team is responsible for leading our national video content strategy and producing high-quality, original content for both internal and external audiences. To be successful, you’ll have to be fantastic with clients, great with understanding intended outcomes, highly committed to producing engaging, on-target content, and passionate about working with a cross-section of creative colleagues on the larger Studios team.
You will be part of a team of professional storytellers who are relentless in their search for new ways to engage audiences through video. Our culture fosters collaborative learning in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary certificate, diploma, or degree in media-related training, broadcast television, video production, and/or broadcast journalism
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience within the corporate video, television and/or film industries
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams producing complementary content for large projects.
- Ability to present work professionally in a business environment.
- Ability to think creatively and create compelling stories with a variety of approaches.
- Strategize with clients over production requirements and offer innovative solutions that champion the TELUS brand while staying within budget
- Establish realistic expectations and delight clients with creative ideas
- Create production budgets for client approval
- Craft compelling scripts using your proven storytelling capabilities
- Recruit and lead production crews
- Conduct interviews with on-camera subjects, and offer direction or shot lists to camera operators for capturing B-Roll
- Direct on camera talent
- Manage client relationships during production
- Work efficiently with production crews to stay within agreed schedules
Must to have skills:
- Collaborate with editors, offering detailed direction on story structure based on storyboards and scripts
- Manage post production approvals with clients
- Ensure all client revisions are made or addressed during the approval process
1.Professional field production (producer/director)
2 Extensive video storytelling experience
3.professional production/project coordination skills
Nice to have skills:
1. experience working with major brand
2. post production skills
3. multiple languages