Our client is currently looking for an experienced professional to fill a Regional Market Manager position for a 12 month contract position.
The Regional Market Manager will work within a team and be responsible for developing and leading the execution of a local market launch strategy. This person will also identify and evaluate new initiatives and review existing programs required to support marketing strategies to drive penetration in the target markets. This role is unique in that there is a key component of building relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external. If you are a high energy and results oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity to work with a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you.
Must to have skills:
1.Analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
2. Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to performance excellence. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
3. Demonstrate influence and strategy skills; planning, budget management, variance reporting; root cause analysis. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
4. Proven ability to make strategic recommendations on gap closure initiatives, secure alignment and budget. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
5. Confidently present ideas to senior leaders (VP and above). Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
6. Proven Risk management and conflict resolution skills. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
7. Digital – social media proficiency – using social media like Instagram, Facebook etc.
Nice to have skills: (please at least 3 skills/exp):