The client is looking for an advanced Front-End Developer who takes pride in delivering flawless UI/UX and organized code to deliver REST API-driven cloud solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hand code high quality, responsive, cross-browser compatible websites optimized for fast load times without the need to rely on frameworks or templates
- Work on multiple projects of varying sizes in an agile environment and possess the ability to work with detailed instructions or with minimal supervision as necessary from project to project
- Take notes at all times to continuously create task lists reflecting ongoing agile decisions, and update task completion status on a daily basis
- Proactively take responsibility for deliverables and meeting deadlines—follow through and follow-up on all aspects of assignments to ensure deliverables are well accounted for
- Provide technical recommendations and high-level time estimates for development work as necessary.
- Stay up-to-date with current coding practices and industry trends, keeping informed of new technology that can be used in future projects
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years experience hand-coding responsive e-commerce web applications.
- Have proven work experience backed by a portfolio and code examples.
- Excellent communication and reading comprehension skills: working with verbal instructions and taking written notes is mandatory
- Experience with JSON and REST APIs
- Exceptional attention to detail when executing projects to ensure deliverables do not require rework and corrections
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator in order to extract information from design files, optimize images, and create SVGs
- Knowledge of email template coding and WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA accessibility compliance nice to have
- Ability to maintain professionalism and objectivity when under stress, viewing critiques and suggestions as opportunities to continually raise the bar
- Experience working with a CMS