Test Developer for automation (Selenium & Python)
The ideal candidate will work as part of the Software Test Development Team whose focus is development & maintenance of Test automation frameworks for various Health EMR products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 3+ years of Software Test development experience.
• Proven experience in building / maintaining an automation framework using selenium.
• Ability to develop and automate test cases using mobile testing frameworks such as selenium/ appium
• Exceptional experience in Python scripting with object oriented programming approach a must.
• Strong experience in API / Web service testing.
• Experience with ETL/Data Transformation/Data mapping is a strong asset.
• Experience with Robot/ cucumber Testing frameworks.
• Experience in designing SQA test plans and test cases according to requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Good understanding of the agile software development methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
• Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience integrating test suites into build environments like Bamboo or Jenkins.
• Familiarity with code coverage tools and concepts.
• Ability to understand complex database queries and procedures.
• Working knowledge or previous experience with Health Care/ EMR applications