Description of Work:
Business analyst role to support Payments Modernization. Expected but not limited to Process mapping, requirements gathering, data analysis, working with solution architects, developers and designers, testing activities, working with business stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Management, Human-Computer Interactions or related disciplines or an acceptable combination of education, experience and training;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience related to the field of channels and payments including payment products;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience within the payment industry with knowledge of clearing/settlement;
- Experience with API, web services and application and system design and communication;
- The ability to communicate complex information and concepts to a variety of audiences, including senior leaders to support decision making;
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills;
- Results-driven self-starter;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts and team members;
- Enthusiastic team player with a proven record of success who wants to be part of a team dedicated to the growth and continuous improvement;
- Experience in retail, business and financial services digital experience an asset;
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or core banking systems is preferred;
Additional Skills "Nice to Have":
- Familiar with API architecture, ISO payment messages including wire payments, payments, clearing and settlement, programming or UX/UI experience would be an asset.