The Customer Service Excellence (CSE) team is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and driven business professional to join our Customer Service Excellence Leadership Excellence (CSE LEx) Program team. This highly visible and transformational program reports into the Coaching and Learning Solutions Team. Do you enjoy working in a supportive and collaborative team-work based culture? Are you passionate about leadership development, organized, have a high tolerance for ambiguity, and are willing to wear multiple hats? Read on.
The successful candidate will leverage their strong adult learning background and communications skills to advise on leadership learning approaches, curate digital content within a new and innovative digital learning platform, develop a digital library and content maintenance/redundancy plan, and collaborate with subject matter experts to create impactful virtual & instructor led courses. The successful candidate will also collaborate with a working team of professionals, other Learning Specialists, and supporting business units within CSE. They will interact with a variety of stakeholders to align on learning offerings and create cross enterprise collaboration opportunities. Their expertise will help us drive further innovation and continuous improvement to enrich the learning experiences and resources
About CSE Leadership Excellence Program and Team:
We are a cross functional core working team responsible for the design, development, delivery, sustainment, and ROI for a single consolidated leadership development program across a wide customer facing audience. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference for our people leaders.
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher – preferably in Education or a related
Adult Learning certificate - OR Between 3-5 years of experience as a learning professional with strong expertise in:
- Adult learning principles and techniques knowledge
- Strong capabilities to assess business needs and develop a learning strategy
- Digital curriculum design software knowledge - Adobe Captivate, iSpring, Google classroom
- G Suite applications and extensions knowledge
- Have a passion for learning and development.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Are forwarding-thinking and willing to try new ideas.
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our participants/learners.