Our Telecommunications client in Toronto (working remotely) is in need of a Project Coordinator for an initial 3 month contract and could be extended to end of 2021.
As a project coordinator, you will be the consummate trusted partner who ensures the project manager and team have the right information and resources at the right time at the right place. You’re also at the center of a large, busy project where you artfully and efficiently guide information flow and exchange. No matter what, you’re always poised for anything, get it done, and enable others to be successful so that the project runs smoothly.
• Support program manager to coordinate stakeholder engagement from various departments for application integration and process compliance for application privacy and security.
• Advancing the use of digital collaboration tools to enhance the engagement of the wider team
• Anticipating the needs of the project team by documenting and following up on actions and deliverables.
• Understanding the priorities and objectives of the project so you can create necessary power point decks or communications.
• Gathering, coordinating and/or preparing the necessary information, materials and resources for meetings and events.
• Co-coordinating and booking of meetings.
• Attending meetings as the designate with the intent of note-taking and briefing.
• Summarizing all taken notes and distributing and relaying to required members of the project team.
• Ensuring the proper management and approval of individual and corporate expenses, and managing budget reports as required
• Respond in a clear, simple and efficient manner to internal and external stakeholders
• Enhance a strong team culture with your positive attitude and natural tendency to help others achieve success in their endeavors
• Flexibility to work some unconventional hours when meetings are required between project members from different time zones.
• May be required to perform some administrative functions for the extended HPWS team.
• Known to have exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to detail
• Respected for your strong judgement skills and unwavering commitment to maintaining confidentiality
• Recognized as an exceptional communicator who is collaborative and always displays professionalism
• Noted for your uncanny ability to anticipate needs or issues, and create solutions to address them
• Regarded as highly adaptable, agile and poised when faced with change, ambiguity, and competing priorities
• Acknowledged to have a continuous learning and process improvement mindset
• Depended upon for your advanced capabilities with Microsoft (MS) Outlook and other online tools including Google Meets and Webex
• Appreciated for your flexibility to be available outside of normal work hours to provide support on urgent matters or to meet tight deadlines
• Familiarity with google suite
• Strong power-point skills
• 2+ years’ experience in project co-ordination or an administrative role
Great to haves:
• Possession of, or working towards PMP certification
• Post-secondary education diploma or degree in computer science, marketing or business administration.