As part of the Jira Developer role, you will collaborate with people across client’s multiple functional departments to define, suggest best practices and implement changes/configurations to Jira, Confluence and other Atlassian tools and plugins to better support changes aimed to increase efficiency through SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
Skills, Roles & Responsibilities
- Support, configuration, and general administration of Atlassian tools suite: JIRA, Confluence, Portfolio, Bitbucket.
- Business process analysis as it relates to JIRA project and workflow configuration
- Collaborating with developers and staff members to derive requirements and best practices for Atlassian tools configurations and integrations
- Integrating source control and continuous integration tools with Atlassian tools
- Provide recommendations of various add-ons for the Atlassian suite based on SDLC requirements
- In-dept understanding of technical solutions using JIRA/Confluence and associated plugins or other Atlassian products.
- Self-directed, able to manage changing priorities
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years' industry experience working in an agile software development environment
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA and Confluence administration: user management, project configuration, workflow design, dashboards and reports, add-on integration
- A working knowledge of Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with continuous integration tools: Bitbucket, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with SQL and database administration
- Experience creating JIRA plugins utilizing Atlassian’s REST APIs
- Experience with JIRA portfolio