As a Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of driving a cutting edge solutions project with intense focus on quality and time to market for the development teams. Your strong scrum master experience and knowledge will be integral to the success of our team’s Agile journey. As a scrum master, you will lead, facilitate & enable a highly dynamic Agile team following Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
Collectively, the passion and energy we have will enable us to transform highly innovative and complex technologies into great solutions for our customers.
The position will start with three months and potentially extend to the end of 2021.
As Project Manager:
As Scrum Master you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply formal project management tools and methodologies
- Develops the Project Plan with the team and manages expectations of project tasks
- Proactively engage stakeholders in setting project direction and taking the initiative to resolve project related issues while demonstrating diplomacy and tact
- Secures acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders
- Engage internal teams, external parties and vendors to resolve issues. Management of internal and partner (external) deliverables and escalations as required to uphold the project schedule
- Extensive and frequent stakeholder reporting with respect to project status, risks, issues and changes
- Provide a communications bridge between stakeholders. The successful candidate will need to be at a proven level in communication skills with respect to engagement at all levels, from working team to senior management
- Responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope
- Implementing a communication management plan and status reporting up to executive levels
- Able to assume the role of “site commander” during project execution, cutovers and MOP (method of procedure) implementations. This can involve working off-hours and weekends and being available for call-outs
- Provides a summary document of all milestones and decisions undertaken throughout this process including dates
- Significant focus on developing robust, cross-functional risk management plans and mitigation strategies for complex project executions
- Flexibility to work some unconventional hours when meetings are required between project members from different time zones.
Must to have skills:
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement
- Support & enforce the Scrum process and other rules that the team has agreed upon
- Train team members on Agile and Scrum practices and help evolve team maturing and Scrum practices
- Help the team coordinate with other teams and communicates status to management as needed
- Exhibit the behaviors of a leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Help the team embrace SAFe® Core Values, adopt & apply SAFe®Principles, and implement SAFe® Practices
- Facilitate all team meetings, including the daily stand-up, iteration planning, backlog management, iteration review, and iteration retrospective
- Support the CAE, TI and HPWS team in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Promote SAFe® quality practices and help foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship that is the hallmark of effective Agile teams
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders as well as help protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates and helps the team understand how to estimate features & capabilities Mentor & develop the team and leaders on Lean-Agile Mindset and practices
- Assist your reporting team manager with identify process issues and impediments & financial management
- Provide leadership to internal team members and various stakeholders
- Help with communications and collaboration across multiple business partner & enablement teams
1. Project Management on web /mobile application development
2. Scrum Master
Nice to have skills:
1. Familiar with JIRA tool
2. Business Analysis
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• 5+ years project management experience being lead on large scale projects
• 3 + years of continuous experience as a Scrum Master in a complex multi-team environment
• 5+ years’ experience with implementing/training agile and scaled frameworks, e.g. SAFe®, in an established Enterprise environment including experience applying recognized Scaled Agile techniques, e.g. Program increment planning, Program Retrospective & the Scrum of Scrums
• Previous working experience as an Agile Coach across multiple large organizations and multiple team of teams including extensive experience in coaching and mentoring senior leadership
• Strong people management, coaching and collaboration skills
• Demonstrate very strong communication, facilitation, presentation and business ownership skills
• Experience in Jira is an asset.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• PMP Certified,
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or PMI Agile Project management certification desirable.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.