Our client is in need of a Unified communications & collaboration professional with expertise in Skype for Business for an initial 12 month contract
Preferred location would be Montreal and bilingual will be an asset.
Would consider candidates from Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto
Candidate must have extensive knowledge with:
- Provide technical expertise in supporting/maintaining the Skype for business , focusing on Network, Computing, Storage, Middleware components
- Provide expertise in proactively monitoring the Service and Network layers for impacting Network based Events and troubleshooting expertise in solving complex issues.
- Provide technical analysis and recommendations to engineering, enterprise network and/or vendors to ensure smooth delivery & implementation of enhancements and/or fixes to our platform applications and associated services.
- Lead initiatives to improve the reliability of our services through innovation and internal investment
- Provide technical and process support to internal departments and/or external customers by:
- Responding, resolving and/or escalating network and/or client issues within contracted time frame. Proactively engage next level support teams as appropriate.
- May consult with internal and/or external customers and peers to review outages, remedial changes, customer caused network issues, etc.
- Participate in planning, of project requirements which may involve providing input into the technical design
- Develop and maintain documentation and information, e.g. network diagrams, typologies, contact information, etc. Provide technical training to support teams to enable individuals to support new product & service introductions.
- Conduct operational design and readiness of new technologies.
- Systematic troubleshooting methodology, written and verbal communications, time management, prioritization
- Multi-application / converge network troubleshooting
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory
- Intermediate skills in SIP SBC Troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of firewall functions like ACL and NAT
- Troubleshooting experience of Session Border Controllers – Audiocodes & Metaswitch
- Solid understanding of QOS, DSCP packet marking & best methods of troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot complex Dial plans
- Ability to perform packet capture and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cisco CCNA or CCDA is required
- Microsoft MCSE is preferred
- Cisco & Netapp FlexPod Design Specialist – is preferred
- Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist – is preferred