Our client in Toronto is in need of a Business Systems Analyst with Security Clearance for an initial 6 month contract.
100% REMOTE DURING PANDEMIC, AFTER IT SHOULD BE 2 DAYS/WEEK IN OFFICE
Must Have skills
- Serve as the key conduit to business users for requirements and analysis, and work with Solution Architects and the Architecture organization to define and manage requirements.
- Translate business requirements to functional design
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Design specifications in adherence to the standard internal methodology.
- Act effectively as the technical speaker to the business project team, able to represent IS at all levels within the business stakeholder community
- Provide inputs to test planning and execution
- Participate in the development of implementation strategies and plans with business units and IS
- Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team for all solutions
Nice to have skills
- 8 years+ experience as an IT Business Analyst in large development projects
- A good command of the English speaking and writing
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM experience is required.
- Technical documentation experience is an asset.
- Software Development experience is an asset.
- Experience coordinating and leading Change Advisory Boards is an asset.