Our client is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to provide technical leadership for challenging application, integration and solution development projects of medium to high complexity and team size for our customers in the healthcare industry, with a focus on high reliability across multiple product lines.
• Responsible for identifying and recommending conceptual, logical and physical architectures changes and corresponding solution designs to improve the solution;
• To work with Solutions Architects and Business Systems Analysts to define and manage functional requirements, and analyze, determine, and document technical requirements;
• Identifies, investigates, configures, tests and facilitates the implementation of functionalities that addresses performance and scalability issues;
• Analyzes data and system integrations to understand underlying functional impacts introduced through business requirements;
• Engage in all phases of project life cycle. Analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology, and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes;
• Work with Development leaders and delivery teams to guide load and performance testing and tuning efforts;
• Participate in the Development and roll-out of Technology Roadmap;
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving problems relating to operational and production systems.
Must to have skills:
• 1. Microsoft Technology stack: Windows servers, SQL server, .NET, IIS;
• Performance management tools like Dynatrace and Database Performance tools like SolarWinds;
• Linux, MySQL, VMWare;
• Collaboration & development tools: Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Nexus;
• Docker and Kubenetes within OpenShift;
• French/English bilingual
Nice to have skills:
1.AWS cloud certification
Required Knowledge: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, 10+ years Senior Systems Analyst experience in healthcare related applications and solutions design/development and related B2B environments, including projects with related health care standards, identity management, registries and security management.
Experience working with high-volume, on-line transaction processing applications in a multi-platform, multi-tiered, 24x7 environment. Strong understanding of web-based application architectures, networking technologies and in-depth knowledge of several e-Business technologies including:
Consideration may be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills & Abilities: Ability to design and articulate complex technical concepts into executable development work packages. Good English language verbal and written communication skills; bilingual English-French is mandatory. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Well-organized; expert analytical skills.
Makes decisions on system design, modifications, and testing in consultation with the business unit, stakeholder(s) and / or other units within IT Services understanding impact to the development and system delivery.
Customer Service and Support: anticipates current/future needs of the client/customer and proactively seeks to address them.