The client is for full stack developers- Junior, Intermediate and senior developers.
Client is looking for an eager and fast-learning intermediate/senior Full-Stack Developer that will work in a team environment to develop one of our next generation pharmacy systems. The right individual is talented and informed and would enjoy the challenge of applying their expertise to transform a high-volume system to make a significant and lasting impact for Canadians across the country every day.
With a focus on doing things right: clean code, integrated commits, accountability for code reviews, API design patterns, and cloud-native architecture patterns.
This role will also play a key part in ramping our software delivery velocity by leveraging the latest microservices development patterns using containers and DevOps.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Participating in project planning and solution proposals.
• Architecting, designing, and developing new features.
• Translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
• Working with data structures, algorithms, and system design.
• Implementing high quality unit tests. • Performing peer code review to meet program quality targets • Identifying and diagnosing deficiencies related to systems, coding and infrastructure, and recommending solutions for mitigation.
• Drafting system documentation for a wide variety of purposes.
• Using version control with GIT (both local and using cloud-based platforms like Bitbucket).
• Working with Package Managers like Yarn and NPM, Maven
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent experience with a college diploma
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in systems development and analysis with a focus on Full Stack Development
• An understanding of development on distributed systems operating at scale
• Front-end (CSS) preprocessors like SASS
• Built desktop applications using Electron or Cordova • Back-End • API creation and RESTful services
• Creating data models
• Relational and NoSQL database experience (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, etc)
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with server-side languages, specifically Java 8+ • Knowledge and experience with server-side frameworks including Spring Boot and Hibernate