Business Analysis as required by Director of Information Technology Service. The resource(s) should have a broad scope of experience in large scale projects that involve system replacement, business process optimization and data integration.
Requirements for Submission:
- Resume, Rate, Availability and Approach the candidate would make to this project. Ask for them to ID any activities not indicated herein that are felt to be required.
Background and Expectations
Information Technology Services and Fleet Services has identified the need for a Business Analysis assignment requiring Requirements gathering
, process mapping skills
, knowledge of fleet (pickup trucks, yellow iron
, heavy machinery
, etc.) operations such as repair and maintenance
; preventative maintenance
; in or on vehicle GPS systems
, integrations from GPS system to ERP
, and working knowledge of Information Technology systems
. This resource(s) will be responsible for understanding project requirements from a number of different subject areas. These subject areas include business, data, and application. The assignments resulting from the subject areas will include but not are not limited to:
- Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) from various departments within the county
- Documenting current state and future state
- Creating business process maps, workflow and associated data flows
- Create data catalogue and dictionaries within scope of project(s)
- Identifying and documenting data integration and reporting requirements
- Creating technical specifications for data integrations
- Assist with RFx development
- Assist and/or lead implementation of selected system(s)
- Assist and/or lead upgrade of FMS system
- Assist and/or lead implementation of FuelFocus system
- Documenting business, operational, and technical metadata
- Develop design documents based on business requirements
- Develop and manage software/system testing (Test scripts, User Acceptance Tests, etc.)
- Any other related documentation or tasks required by County
- This role will primarily be expected to work remotely, but on-site meetings will be required.
- When on-site, contracts will follow all County’s OHS and COVID-19 protocols.
- Consultant will provide their own computer with core software (Office). Any extra required software will be provisioned by the County for the term of this Statement of Work.
- No county data will be stored on personal drives.
- When working on-site: standard hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, weekdays, except for holidays.
- Any work on out-of-scope items must be pre-authorized.