Our client based in the GTA is in need of a Snr Kofax KTM developer for both contract and permanent positions
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Execute development and configuration against the DIS platform
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Act as a solutions integrator; provide a flexible approach by offering and negotiating options with stakeholders that balance service levels, cost and risk.
- Maintain high level of customer service, ensure commitments are met; recommend appropriate actions to enhance service levels, through effective service level management practices/ agreements.
- Provides advice and guidance to business partners and project / program teams as required regarding best practices relevant to platform development and configuration
- Executes and complies with client's enterprise methodology and governance standards
- Develops innovative approaches to create solutions to resolve problems and significant issues within the project / program's mandate
- Review incoming project requirements and provide timely and accurate delivery estimates which consider all aspects of the shared services platform stability and impact to existing consumers.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 5 years' experience in successfully building Kofax based solutions within a shared services domain
- Strong Knowledge of the Kofax platform, including Kofax Capture (10.1 and 11), KTM, Analytics, Kofax Monitor, KIC (eg. Scan, MFD, Folder, Email, Fax, Mobile)
- Experience with KTA, with understanding of the SDK
- Strong Knowledge of building abstraction services, with cognizance of shared services usage patterns.
- SOA, REST, WS
- Exposing Kofax capabilities as micro-services (eg. API)
- IIS, Windows, Load-balancing (F5)
- Strong knowledge of .NET and applicable Windows development frameworks
- Experience working with TOSCA Blueprints and respective deployment automation techniques
- Experience working with VMWare/VMCloud environments
- Highly motivated; Excellent collaboration skills; Proactive communication
- Strong influencing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills