As an Account Development Executive, you will be joining a social, high-performing team required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating the purchase of client's solutions. The successful incumbent will be comfortable cold calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media and video. It is important that you have a basic understanding of B2B lead generation and business development.
ADEs are responsible for partnering with their Account Executives in the field to develop a territory strategy for discovering, nurturing, and qualifying a pipeline of leads, and converting those leads to Sales-qualified opportunities and revenue. ADEs are also responsible for working with their Sales & Solution Consultant Teams to actively support & progress opportunities through the sales pipeline funnel to close.
- This role will act as a trusted business advisor and build customer relationships via outbound telephone cold-calling and the use of email, social media and video engagement
- This role identifies key contacts and target accounts through Salesforce.com and desk-based research tools (e.g., LinkedIn & DiscoverOrg).
- All lead generation activity, progress & forecasting is tracked and managed within Salesforce.com and Outreach using the approved processes and tools. ADEs provide weekly progress & forecasting updates in their manager 1:1 meeting
- ADEs qualify leads using the B2B BANT criteria: Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline and against approved prospecting sequences within Outreach
- Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) are approved and monitored for quality via our SQL definition process agreed with Sales.
What it takes to excel:
- Achievement of quarterly targets
- Strong interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment
- Creative, can-do attitude when researching leads and cold calling prospects
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment - only constant is change
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of autonomy, ownership, and execution
- Ability & desire for continuous learning
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus.
- Graduate or 1-2 years of proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment preferred