This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for playing the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Identity and Access Management (IAM) products in client environments
· Design, integration and deployment of IAM products in client environments.
· Requirements gathering, analysis and technical design of IAM solution
· Communicating to client what are standard OOTB requirements and what requires customization
· Communicating to developers what is needed and overseeing development work
· Java development capability would be an asset but not mandatory
· Communicating to clients on aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level.
· Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
· Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
· Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
· 10+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 5+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
· Experience in gathering IAM business requirements and developing the technical design document.
· 3+ hands on experience with SailPoint.
· Strong experience in public/private cloud, container based solutions and modern IT infrastructure
· Practical experience with major Enterprise Architecture frameworks
· Extensive knowledge of security applications, specifically around identity management and account creation/maintenance, as well as 3rd party IAM offerings
· Working knowledge of directories including Active Directory, Azure AD (cloud), HR systems, ITSM solutions, PAM soloutions.
· Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
· Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
· Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
· Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
· Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
· Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
· Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
· Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
· Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
· Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
· French speaking (desirable)
· Security clearance (preferred)
· Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience. J2EE certification is a plus. CISSP certification is a plus.
Travel will be required 10-15% of time.