Locations : Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton .
Project: Digital Agricultural Project
What You’ll Do:
As a Sr. Project Manager you will be an innovative, trusted partner of our Client as a Sr. Project Manager, on the Digital Ag Solutions Projects. You’ll understand, capture, and deliver the value of digital transformation to the end client, and ultimately, their farm customers. Further to this:
• You will work with internal and external partners/vendors/stakeholders to drive development, implementation, and success.
• You will also need to adapt, evolve, and anticipate needs in the digital transformation roadmap as it progresses.
• You will be accountable for change management among Agro teams and their farm customers, and identifying meaningful ways to instill the value proposition among users – the “what’s in it for me?”
• Basic understand of ag tech, and the experience to identify and assess new technological advancements in the market; (ex: understand how to get the most out of ag data for all stakeholders; lead the integration and adoption where value has been proven).
• Project Manage the digital ag commerce (e-commerce) strategy, including the online path to purchase information and the future aspirational state of digital commerce; work with stakeholders to understand the risks and rewards, providing recommended paths forward.
• Assist with reviewing RFP responses for implementation partners
• Manage multiple projects concurrently.
• You’ll have a background in Digital Transformation Projects, Mobile App, Ecomm, Financial Systems (JDE).
• End –End digital solution (iterations) experience
• You will have experience engaging with the business and stakeholder, driving towards the adoption of digital technology to transform Client’s Agriculture services & businesses.
• You have a passion for agriculture and have a minimum of 10+ years of relevant enterprise digital transformation project experience.