We are looking for telecom Tower Riggers for one of our client in the GTA area.
As a Tower Rigger and Installation Technician you will be responsible for programming and installing wireless antennas on internal towers as well as residential homes or businesses when required. You will work in a team environment to erect towers including concrete base work. You will have exposure to heavy machinery such as excavators and utility machines.
Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of upper management.
- Tower climbing and rope access
- Remove, install and repair cat 5 cable
- Utilize winches and capstan to move loads as required
- Conduct inventory of necessary materials for jobs and sort new materials
- Work safely on towers incorporating 100% tie off – fall protection practices
- Ensure company equipment is well maintained and in safe operating condition, report any maintenance or replacement required.
- Identify and select appropriate equipment for specific installations
- Building communication sheds
- Cleaning jobsites, company vehicles and warehouse space.
- Perform ground procedures, including the assembly of brackets and antennas
- Perform installations or service calls to add customers or maintain customers within the network
- Working with concrete to ensure tower bases are done to engineering specifications
- Splicing and terminating various transmission lines