The DocuShare administrator/Document Management Consultant is working for our client in the Education industry. As such, the DocuShare administrator/Document Management Consultant is responsible for ensuring the customer needs are met in a highly professional manner. The relevant candidate will seek to promote and encourage the use of DocuShare as the Document Management solution and support clients in workflow and process improvements efforts.
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to details and who has great communication skills as the role will involve working with colleagues by phone, Teams, service management tool & email. This is a client focused role and the selected candidate must be willing to work with a variety of stakeholders and put customers’ needs first in order to arrive at a solution agreeable by all parties.
WORK YOU WILL DO
• Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with the client (in different Faculties, Services, …),
• Configuring customers environments in DocuShare by mapping structures and creating collections, assigning permissions (users and groups permission management),
• First point of contact for DocuShare support questions to resolve user issues, and escalate issues that cannot be resolved, deliver regular DocuShare “office hours” support session and provide direction and guidance to clients,
• Provide solutions to the document management issues faced by the clients,
• Provide trainings to customers and clients on the use of DocuShare (remote and face to face sessions), direct users to training material and available resources. Review training materials to ensure accuracy and effectiveness,
• Create user guides to support clients on the use of DocuShare,
• Liaising with the Information Management directorate to follow the client IM practices,
• Collaborate with the Information Technology team to support clients,
• Troubleshoot installation issues with DocuShare solutions,
• Analyze business processes and proposing solutions,
• Accompany clients in collaboration and digitization processes,
• Generate management reports and monitor workflows,
• Prepare communication memos for changes to the solution (upgrades, migrations, downtime, etc.),
• Maintain the client’s DocuShare web presence accurate (Drupal site).
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR? skills required for this position:
• Bilingual (French and English),
• Have a degree in computer science, Information Management, engineering, e-commerce, business management, or equivalent experience,
• 2+ years experience working with a document management system, a content management system or a record management system (Xerox DocuShare, SharePoint, OpenText …etc.),
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills (communicates effectively and clearly to a variety of audience) with strong interpersonal skills,
• Experience in IT support, troubleshooting and developing/delivering technical documentation and training materials,
• Experience in Workflows, Business Process analysis and modelling,
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills. Excellent computer skills,
• Can work independently with minimum support or supervision,
• Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
NICE TO HAVES
• knowledge of the Education environment,
• Experience with Records Management,