The position required is for supporting LCD applications. Government clearance is mandatory. The position may entail 24x7 on-call work. The environment is heavy RHEL Linux and applicants must have strong Linux OS skills.
Must to have skills:
- Design and implement solutions by working collaboratively with client facing teams, project teams, suppliers, and service providers toward common goals
- Provide 24x7 support of solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- Evaluate and recommend vendor products and proposals
- Testing and certification of solutions in a LAB and creation of configuration guides
- Coaching and mentoring team members as needed
1. Understanding of Linux- Red Hat
2. Troubleshooting skills
3. Communication skills both written and verbal- Heavy internal and external customer interactions.
4. Minimum of 2 years of experience in Linux and troubleshooting.
Nice to have skills:
1. Network certifications or knowledge would be an asset
2. Database knowledge
3. Applications support
History of the role: New
Project details: The position is for the support of LCD applications.