Available opportunity is a 12 months contract with a telecom client for a Project Manager in Toronto, ON.
Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional business impact or multiple medium sized projects.
- Collect, organize, and analyze financials data for the program and provide guidance on financial management process for the program team.
- Gather and manage OPEX and CAPEX budgets (labour and material) and adhere to telecom policies
- Propose financial strategies and identify risks, mitigation plans and opportunities.
- Develop forecasts and compare against actual spending
- Provide reporting for Program management and Executive reporting
- Liaise with Corporate Finance on monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Maintain variance reporting and dashboard summary for executive review.
Must to have skills:
- Collect, organize, and analyze change requests and provide guidance on change management planning and process for the program team.
- Organize change request submissions and ensure quality of change descriptions and impacts to schedule, scope, budget and quality.
- Coordinate reviews of change requests and assign stakeholders for review to agreed to review period.
- Ensure appropriate governance and managing internal reviews and sign off of changes.
- Manage and maintain all change document storage and change log summary.
- Maintain current versions of contracts
- Maintain change request variance reporting and dashboard summary for executive review.
- Capture and release minutes for change management meetings.
1. Experience in Change Management coordinator role.
2. Solid Foundation in financial management specifically around CAPex and Opex budget.
Nice to have skills:
1. Be able to tell story based on financial numbers.
2. Presentation skills.