6 months contract position.
Must to have skills:
- Applies specialized knowledge in a systems infrastructure discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement and optimize infrastructure systems that enable and support business and/or engineering/manufacturing functions
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects
- Coordinates and collaborates with others to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
- Conceptualizes, constructs, tests and implements integrated network, hardware and software solutions, distributed computing solutions, and/or physical and logical communications networks for the customer and NMCI architects client/server solutions and environments
- Creates application program interfaces and/or network designs
- Monitors performance and analyzes statistics to identify and resolve system infrastructure documentation
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
1. Must understand micro service architecture. Min of 10 years of experience in architecture.
2. Experience with Cloud Architecture.
3. Full stack development background.
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with Spring boot.
2. Experience with Kubernetes.
3. Familiarity with Open API specification V2 and V3, TMF specifications.