Our client in Scarborough is need of a Business Systems Analyst to support various Call Centre Telephony projects.
2, Avaya Aura Upgrade,
3. Centralized Call Recording,
4. AHA Modernization
Must to have skills:
- Serve as the key conduit to business users for requirements and analysis, and work with Solution Architects and the Architecture organization to define and manage requirements.
- Translate business requirements to functional design Prepare and document Functional and Technical Design specifications in adherence to the standard methodology.
- Responds to and performs impact analysis on requests, expected to assist with estimates
- Act effectively as the technical speaker to the business project team, able to represent IS at all levels within the business stakeholder community
- Provide inputs to test planning and execution
- Participate in the development of implementation strategies and plans with business units and IS
- Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team for all solutions
1. Familiarity with Telecom domain. Enterprise telephonic systems- Telephony, call routing Call recording
Nice to have skills:
2. Experience with converting business requirements into technical requirements.
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience.