Complete the development of Information Management (Records) Centre customer timer job events/functions for SharePoint 2016
• 4+ years of hands-on experience developing SharePoint solutions with Visual Studio using C# and SharePoint object models (Client Object Model).
• 6+ years of experience, as a .NET Developer, in building and debugging applications.
• Demonstrated ability to translate Record Management business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint and .NET solutions timer jobs and features.
• Experience in professional standards-based web development using ASP.NET
• Experience designing and consuming Web Services, experience with XML and XSLT.
• Strong SQL development skills, experience with SQL Server with developing data access layer components using ADO.NET
or Enterprise Library.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory and IIS management and configuration.
• Excellent problem solving and coding/debugging/rapid prototyping skills.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented and SDLC structure principles, techniques and best code practices.
• Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks.
• Understanding of multi-tier, highly available, multi-threaded, scalable architectures of SharePoint 2016 for large-scale web-based services.
• University or college diploma preferred
• Ability to communicate in both written and oral English at an advanced level
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel, e-Mail efficiently
• Ability to balance multiple deliverables and manage time effectively