As Consultant SAP / Ariba cloud on-demand Sourcing and Procurement professional will design, implement and deploy SAP Ariba based supplier relationship management and procurement solutions (technology solutions that manage the methods and processes of modern corporate or institutional buying). Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Organization.
• Responsible for implementing the following Ariba Modules: Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management and Procure-to-Pay
• Responsible for team meetings and status reporting
• Responsible for risk and issue resolution management
• Responsible for providing information to determine future state business process, configurations, etc.
• Coordinates activities across vendors and Project delivery team for functional and technical solution delivery.
• Ability to lead business process design workshops/discussions
• Ensure readiness for test (PT, SIT, and UAT)
• Review and facilitate sign off on deployment readiness
• Manage defect and Change Request escalations
• Manage final Go/No-Go Decision for each phase delivery
• Extensive years of professional experience working with large IT ERP Programs
• Minimum of 2+years of experience and knowledge of SAP Ariba on-demand
• Proficient level of experience and knowledge of SAP Ariba Procure-to-Pay, Spend Visibility
• Proficient level of experience with SAP Ariba Network
• Proficient level of SAP-Ariba Sourcing and Contract Management, Supplier Information and Performance Management.
• Responsible for developing Move to Production schedule, coordinating resources and managing overall move to Production
• Responsible for moving project into stabilization/run phase
• Business Consultant professionals to analyze, design and/or develop best practice and business changes through technology solutions
• Good understanding of SAP Ariba Procure to Pay integration with SAP ERP Financial modules and process
• Participate in business development and proposal response
• Must have good client facing skills
• Good understanding of end to end Procure to Pay processes.
• Strong industry knowledge in Public Sector
• Must be able to discuss leading industry processes/practices with clients
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong functional, technical and integration skills.
• Prior consulting experience in process design, SAP Ariba advisory and implementation
• Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution.
• Professional certification and post-graduate degree are desired
Security Clearance (Enhanced Reliability Status) from Government of Canada or the candidate should be a resident of Canada for 5 continuous years