Our telco client in GTA is looking for IMS Engineers for a contract role
The project involves migration of virtual IMS nodes (AFG, CSCF, MTAS, SBG) with Diameter DRA platform towards HSS.
Overview of Services
- Knowledge of IMS core network including end-to-end flows.
- Excellent knowledge of Diameter signalling.
- Knowledge of Linux OS.
- Strong Problem solving skills, including end-to end troubleshooting skills
- Work in collaboration with the project, engineering and operations teams
- Ericsson platform experience required.
- Excellent verbal, written English communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent Reporting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as a standalone element.
Overview of Deliverables
- Resource will perform the following Services:
- Helping to migrate the vIMS core network (AFG, CSCF, MTAS, SBG) with Diameter DRA platform towards HSS
- Preparation work for upcoming Maintenance Windows (MW)
- Perform non-critical/repetitive MW related to DRA including link configuration and traffic cut (preparation, integration and troubleshooting)
- Platform and DRA KPI monitoring during daytime.
- Daily node reporting on DRA.
- Participate on daytime ATP with the project team.
- Work with project team for scheduling resources internal to the team.
- Assist in migrating vIMS nodes through DRA.
- Preparation documents for network activities
- Executing/completing the MW successfully with the team.
- End of Night report after each activity.
- Providing daily dashboard of DRA.
- Send Daily reports on time.
- Raise issues/concerns found through proper channel including management escalation as applicable.