Our Automotive Industry client is in need of a Jnr Accountant to join their team in Hamilton on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Junior Accountant is accountable for accounts payable, revenue reporting, and accounts receivable.
- Collect/Process invoices
- Generate cheque runs
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Expense management and reporting
- Collecting and validating revenue reports for franchise reporting
- Monthly journal entries
- Monthly EFT to stores
- Invoicing as required
- Processing monthly payments of start-up fees/license fees
- Monthly cash receipts/EFT of bank deposits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Intermediate MS excel skills (pivot tables, v-look ups) are required
- SAGE experience is an asset
- Dynamic personality and a team player
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset!
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment