Our client is looking for Sr. Business Analyst - Information Security for and end Telco client.
They are looking for candidates who is a :
- Good communicator
- Hands-on in requirements gathering and requirement analysis.
- The candidate should understand concepts around PAM and how AD/LDAP and core systems infrastructure connects.
- Should have an IT background
- Accountable for Stakeholder analysis and maintenance
- Training and product demos
- Analyze server to application mapping Maintain asset inventory
- Conduct privileged account review
- Track privileged account clean up
- Collect and maintain requirements Develop
- Use Cases Document CMO and FMO
- Support app owner engagement Support QA activities
- Support production Go-Live Support post production support activities
Good to haves:
- There could also be some elements of:
- Track asset inventory implementation
- Track stakeholder engagement
- Conduct stakeholder engagement presentations
- Track training and demo's Track execution of the communication plan per stakeholder groups
- Provide oversight to completion of the testing
- Maintain business requirements prioritization
- Track requirements for product enhancements