Our client is hiring a Senior Software Developer Mobile App;
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of our SCRUM teams and responsible for delivery of exceptional mobile applications through mobile app development best practices.
You are passionate about mobile app development. Agile and SCRUM are under your skin and you enjoy spreading their adoption and making them better. You provide leadership and assistance to less experienced team members in more complex situations. You like to learn and enjoy architecture work as well.
• Leads design, development and documentation of a complex and comprehensive product suite.
• Implements IT process automation projects and tasks working with other developers, Infrastructure and QA teams.
• Provides assistance to other developers on coding, writes code for the most complex situations.
• Provides technical direction, participates in hiring and coaching of developers.
• Develops an in-depth understanding of our current product and provides ideas for improvement of the product.
• Architects and implements programmatic data flows and user interfaces.
• Integrates other team’s software modules.
• Oversees implementation, unit and integration testing.
• Leads code design reviews.
• Remains current on technology and provides guidance to management on implementing these.
• Scopes, estimates and schedules work on projects.
• Carries out other related tasks and projects as agreed upon by team.
• Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer. Conducts interviews and product analysis to gather user business requirements via a variety of methods.
• Facilitates conversations and workshops with stakeholders individually and collectively to decide on business value and to determine strategic and tactical business priorities.
• Ability to add value to all levels of discussion with key business stakeholders from idea inception through to execution
• Understand how business strategy drives requirements and investigates opportunities for information technology to support business goals.
• Identifies and champions opportunities to gain systems, procedures, and operational efficiencies.
• Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems, and develops strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Interprets a variety of disparate business needs and translates these into an effective recommended solution plus a number of alternative solutions to inform continuous conversations with stakeholders.
• Translates the organization strategic priorities into epics/high level user stories
• Collaborates with other Senior Product Owners to create alignment and centers of excellence in the organization
• Acts as a subject matter expert for business rules of the system.
• Facilitates scrum team and stakeholder conversations to determine relevancy of technical solutions (architecture, database, etc.).
• Has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
• Identifies the right level of documentation to be maintained to serve the needs and interests of the organization
• Coaches, mentors and actively participates with product owners with the following activities:
Project Coordination/Team Leadership:
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure timing deadlines and divisional needs are met.
• Manages reporting and communication to ensure stakeholders are continuously informed of progress
• Coordinates components of application releases Problem Solving reports for all major incidents/issues that fall under their teams area of responsibility
• Carries out other related tasks and projects as assigned.
• Education: Degree or Diploma in Computing Science, Business Administration, or Management Information Systems
• Experience: Minimum of 7 years of code integration in application development. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- General React + React Native framework. Redux expertise for mobile app framework
- iOS - ObjC/swift knowledge for custom implementations
• Experience in IT process automation, continuous integration, and cloud development on Azure or AWS
• Demonstrated ability in the development and analysis of technical specifications
• Demonstrated ability in design and architecture modeling
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 5 years of experience in automotive, car sharing or related industry
• Comfortable facilitating meetings and consensus building.
• Demonstrated ability to drive innovation that contributes to clients corporate objectives
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development.
• Ability to clearly articulate and document business requirements
• Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer focus