Our client has built an API Framework that allows for the expedited development of digital services for the Province’s public facing and internal websites and continues to advance the functionality of the framework using an agile development methodology and supports the framework using a modified DevOps approach. In addition, an Enterprise Integration Platform (EIP), Mulesoft, has been adopted. For the next advancement of the API Framework functionality it will need to integrate with the EIP.
In order to meet the project objectives, client is seeking Proponents to provide professional services in the form of the resources, to participate in the development exercise and in the piloting of a modified DevOps support environment. The resources provided by the successful Proponent(s) will work with the Province’s employees and other successful Proponents to form a multidisciplinary team. The objective of this team is to achieve all project goals set out by the Province. The team will work in an open environment, using an agile methodology, with collaboration and communication key.
The purpose of this work is to assist the Province of Prince Edward Island in creating an automated testing foundational inventory for existing key Provincial applications as well asother related activities that advance the use of automated testing in continuous integration pipelines.
The Quality Assurance Analyst must demonstrate experience in:
The Quality Assurance Analyst must have experience with:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Script writing.
- Investigating the causes of non-conforming software; and
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
Nice to have Skills:
- Writing Java code.
- Browser developer tools; and Testing web based applications.
- Test automation development tools for the web UI (eg. Selenium).
- Business readable domain specific languages (eg. Gherkin).
- Behavior driven testing software (eg. Cucumber) and SQL are required.