Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Interpret business requirements for timely and appropriate project delivery.
- Develop and execute project plans, including risk, scope, communication and schedules.
- Plan, monitor, and control projects from concept to closing using appropriately scaled methodology.
- Monitor project and team performance against plans and take effective corrective action as required.
- Build consensus and negotiate across functional organizational lines.
- Manage initiatives at a high-level as well as having attention to detail.
- Identify requirements for, negotiate and lead cross-functional resources.
- Work closely with and maintain strong work relationships with stakeholders and sponsors from all functional areas of business.
- Manage changing priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Project Management methodology, process and documentation.
- Effectively manage risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project.
- Identify, handle and resolve conflict effectively.
- Demonstrate interest in and accountability for personal and professional development.
- A university degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Three years experience in Telecommunication field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Familiar with Infrastructure Technologies, dealing with multiple vendors.
- Proactive approach to working on skeleton plan for upcoming projects.
- Ability to optimize available resources to deliver business objectives and maximize business efficiency.
- Ability to adapt to the requirements of the assignment and make appropriate changes in style as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, motivational, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to direct, influence and inspire others to optimize performance and achieve goals.
- Ability to influence team members without direct authority.
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- A strong ability to multitask in fast pace environment
- Additional required skills, Material management, report creation for PM
- Knowledge of Oracle, Remedy, and Salesforce is a huge asset
Looking to hire TWO PROJECT COORDINATORS. Role involves creating tickets for implementation contractors and internal resources, working and coordinating with PMs on material release/order.
Looking for candidates with strong technical backgrounds, ability to conduct ad hoc reporting, strong communication skills, ability to adjust and adapt working on multiple projects.
Telecom experience an asset, PMP an asset.