What You’ll Be Doing:
Candidates for the position will be evaluated for suitability in terms of the following desirable skills:
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing web-based business systems using the Microsoft .NET -Framework, ADO.NET, C#, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, jQuery, Angular or comparable framework (Sencha ExtJS). Mobile development or Xamarin experience would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including experience working directly with customers/end users.
- Experience in and knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Financial Applications (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger), Case Management, Help Desk, Field Service Systems or Project Management Software would be an asset.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 3 weeks vacation to start plus your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches