- 5 years of Payroll processing experience in a high volume operation.
- Experience in the ADP and Kronos systems preferred
- Requires a strong understanding of Payroll Administration and Reporting
- Ability to resolve employee issues and provide superior customer service to business partners
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, technically and effectively with business partners
- Experience working with U.S. Payroll an asset
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school or equivalent work experience required
- Experience handling complex payroll issues.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and achieve set goals and objectives
- Interest and Willingness to learn and understand the Professional Baseball Industry
- Assisting in Processing multiple scheduled Payrolls US, Canadian and Latin
- Prepare and submit Journal Entries for accruals, adjustments and other payroll related entries.
- Reconcile and Maintain US Benefits Monthly Billing
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality
- Analysis of ad hoc reports for accuracy
- Assist and Maintain Departmental Filing
- Additional duties as required
Looking to hire a Payroll Administrator for a Major League Baseball Team. PAYROLL PROCESSING (ideally via ADP or Kronos)