Our client is embarking on a multi-year program to deliver and scale the capabilities required to communicate the right offer, to the right customer, in the right channel, at the right time, with the right message across our brands, products and services.
This Marketing Transformation program will focus on evolving key MarTech platforms while enabling new capabilities into the organization with a focus on creating a future-state model and delivering iterative business value across the program lifecycle to prove value of this investment and help achieve our operating results.
This initiative will require a highly-matrixed, cross-functional approach across the organization and will be executed in an agile delivery model.
This role is an organizational change agent and thought leader, the successful candidate is passionate about agile processes, has a deep hands-on experience with Scrum, Kanban and SaFe methodologies. They have strong leadership and coaching skills to help guide and support teams to successfully adopt agile. They are experienced working and supporting multiple scrum masters and teams, and educating and influencing other teams and groups.
· Accountable for successful Agile transformation of assigned teams/program
· Viewed as an internal Agile Expert, providing coaching on Agile practices to Scrum Masters
· Provide hands-on coaching and support to multiple Scrum teams on Agile methodology and best practices
· Lead training sessions for Agile teams to influence the adoption of Agile methodologies.
· Implement agile best practices across all levels and teams
· Drive continuous improvement of Agile practices / processes with an influence on industry best practices
· Offers advice, guidance and training on how to transition to and operate in scaled delivery environments
· Promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
· Facilitate discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and remove impediments for multiple teams
· Improve communication and standardize roles and functions within teams (including User Experience/Designers, Developers, QA and Product Owners)
· Develop and execute quarterly agile maturity model
· Help teams breakdown initiatives into Epics and User Stories to iteratively deliver value
· Act as a mediator between teams and Executives to remove impediments to delivering sprints
· Guide teams to understand and effectively do estimation and plan their sprints
· Train teams on Agile collaboration tools including Jira, Confluence
· Coordinate with other Agile Coaches to share best practices and accelerate agile adoption
· Monitor progress and maintain key metrics to track teams progress
· Certified in Agile scaling frameworks (e.g., SAFe)
· Experience coaching in distributed Agile delivery environments
· 5+ years of related experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations
· Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization
· Expert knowledge of agile theory, methodology including scaling techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, product management, planning, forecasting, conflict resolution, coaching / leverage models, capacity and capability building and facilitation
· Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
· Experience with the Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills both in person and written
· Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
· Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
· Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines