This position provides after hours overnight telephone and electronic support for a variety of calls, ranging from general inquiries to technical service issues. Through various technologies the Customer Solutions Representative is able to provide remote diagnostics and technical support to customers for hardware/software related concerns, dispatch to local field service providers and process supply orders. The Solutions Representative would act as liaise between external and internal business partners to ensure problem resolution thus providing customer satisfaction.
Qualifications should include:
• Excellent customer service skills with demonstrated job history in service industry.
• Excellent verbal communication skills (professional, articulate, focused).
• Excellent written communication skills (detailed, accuracy, grammar) while maintaining customer privacy and confidentiality.
• Strong organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills with an ability to multitask.
• Sound Technical knowledge: Basic networks, print drivers and software, an asset with an aptitude for learning additional product knowledge.
• Strong Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Highly self-motivated to achieve business goals with ability to work independently in high pressure situations.
• Proficient use of personal computers and applications knowledge: MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Email/Outlook.
• Enjoys shift work and or compressed work weeks.
• Minimum High School Diploma.
• Post Secondary Education or one year business/customer related work experience an asset.
• Initial training with additional training in each additionally assigned line of business supported by the After Hours department. (One on one training)
• Casual dress code in a professional office environment.
• Work Location – 400 Main Street: Free Parking, and on bus route.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position requires multi-tasking skills as are required to support multiple lines of business for after hour services. Establish and maintain a good rapport in a friendly and professional manner supporting both customers and internal partners alike. Serve as a first point of contact: Supporting incoming service calls, email requests, navigate field service provider calls based upon business needs and or customer requirements. Problem resolution: Gain insight to customer concerns and or requirements and be able to diffuse difficult customer situations when necessary with a focus on providing fact based and tangible solutions (within scope of responsibility). Ensure live and electronic call process quality by following call & system processes. Gain knowledge and understanding over time of various departments and redirect calls or concerns thus providing appropriate service to external customers and other various internal business partners (Canadian and U.S. Operations). Data entry, processing supply and equipment leads via internal databases. Organize and prioritize tasks striving to meet business goals and targets. Work effectively in a team environment as well as independently. Work off shift hours and holidays as department is open 24x7, 365 days a year. Essential Functions Ordering parts in a critical, cost efficient manner with minimal turnaround time Support with follow-up to orders through utilization of value chain partners to obtain delivery status Empowered to audit and collect on any outstanding revenue Assist with balancing of parts inventory and reduce stocking errors Support with any additional miscellaneous questions and or requests to ensure a high level of customer focus as it relates to parts Ensure all escalations are Canadian/US are taken care of in a time effective manner Canadian/US install activity Canadian workload management Communicate and cooperate with team members to ensure full ownership of every call is resolved effectively and productively