View all jobs
Inventory Analyst / Coordinator - (110139)Burnaby, BC
Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Provide optimum customer experience with high level of accuracy and completeness and timely delivery service
- Investigate customer dissatisfaction and determine appropriate course of action to rectify the issue promptly and efficiently
- Process orders efficiently prior to deadline
- Monitor urgent requests and make sure these orders go out promptly
- Follow up or seek clarification on orders held in error to avoid shipping delay and customer dissatisfaction
- Provide recommendations on improving the efficiency in Fulfillment operational process and procedures
- Receive and monitor inventory (hardware, accessories and supplies) and ensure these are tracked and updated in our system
- Assist Manager with monthly inventory count
- 4 years progressive experience in order processing with emphasis on Inventory Management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrate readiness to render decisions that influence others; makes judgments, takes action, and stands behind decisions made.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications, overall. Listens well and presents ideas effectively both when speaking and writing.
- Demonstrates an overall capacity to achieve through initiative, hard work and determination.
- Demonstrates an ability to analyze situations and engage in problem solving.
- Can conceptualize a challenge and then work towards possible solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under ambiguous circumstances and extrapolate data in order to select the appropriate course of action.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment.
MS OFFICE (2 years)