UX/UI Designer - Rogers Digital
You have a passion for creating intuitive products, leveraging skills in UX, interaction, and visual design to explore new features, optimize existing portfolios, and contribute to a design system that powers our website across different lines of business.
• Work with cross-functional teams and developers to understand requirements and help define the best possible experience while supporting business objectives.
• Interpret creative briefs and translate them into quality wireframes and prototypes that meet business requirements while considering technical constraints.
• Design user interface elements that provide an interactive, informative, and engaging experience for our customers.
• Collaborate with the UX Research team to understand our customers better
• Create interactive prototypes as required.
• Participate in stakeholder reviews, user testing sessions, and business acceptance testing to ensure a seamless end to end online experience.
• Contribute to and collaborate on Rogers’ design systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience, minimum of 3 years of professional design experience.
• Customer-focused team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new tools and methodologies as required.
• Analytical thinker with sound knowledge of user-centred design, information architecture, responsive design, and interactive design best practices.
• Experience participating in user testing and measuring usability.
• A design portfolio that demonstrates your talent and experience. Only candidates that include a portfolio link or attach work samples will be considered for the role.