• Collect, review, analyze, manage, system and user requirements from business users
• Form a partnership with the client business teams to deeply understand their business in order to enable the capture of clear, concise, and correct user stories
• Bridge the gap between business and technology, ensuring common understanding and technology/Business alignment of both functional (for business needs) and non-functional requirements (quality attributes, scalability, interfaces, constraints, etc.)
• Convey business requirements and design concepts with models such as gap analysis, use cases, prototypes, etc. as appropriate
• Responsible for creating, refining, and maintaining functional requirements/user stories/use cases and associated deliverables – process flows, test cases, etc. – to meet development and stakeholder needs
• Provide project management support using approved project management processes, tools, and
• Contribute to a collaborative team environment by information sharing and team cooperation
We are looking for high performing individuals who are:
• Agile and innovative individuals, who can manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving environment
• Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
• Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet the client’s business objectives
• Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role in a Waterfall, Agile or hybrid project-based environment
• Nice To Have - Fluent in ServiceNow or Service Management technology
• Nice to Have – ServiceNow Developer background
• Strong knowledge of project and software development methodologies/techniques
• Solid presentation, facilitation, interview, and workshop skills
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines
• Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion, and simplify complex situations
• Proficient in developing requirements definition, functional specifications, test scenarios/scripts, data models and business procedures.
• Creation and delivery of training materials
• Strong interpersonal skills; strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation.
• Business Analyst certification, IIBA, PMI – (PBA), or equivalent – Nice to Have