Our client is looking for a senior account manager responsible to manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team and manage named accounts within a geography.
The position has responsibility for selling client’s solutions and will market the full line of their products, services and solutions
• At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory.
• Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
• Develop and implements business (short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts. Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the client.
• Developing new business opportunities by providing new solutions to solve customers challenges.
• Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and create new customer relationships, through regular contact and communication
• Manage the entire sales cycle. Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
- Minimum 10 years of sales / consulting experience.
- Experience with influencing and writing RFP’s is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to self-develop and to continuously expand your knowledge about your clients
- Experience with Financial and/or insurance industries is an asset.
- Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
- Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Experience in solutions and software sales
- Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape, industry trends and vertical markets
- In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which competes to ensure the successful positioning of clients’ offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management